Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Creativity and New Media

New Media, specifically Social Media has played a huge role on how I express my creativity. I've been able to express who I am and be creative through my Instagram. A visual diary dedicating to my favorite thing, fashion. I am able to build and curate my own feed of outfits and lifestyle inspirations. Fashion has been my creative outlet since high school and Instagram has helped shared my creativity with others. I am able to share, talk, and engage with my followers my newest addition to my collection as well as inspire them to wear what they want and what they love.



@sophieeleung
Here is a snapshot of my feed.
Feel free to go ahead and take a look!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie,
    I find it very feed to be very interesting. I agree that Social Media definitely plays a huge role on creativity in general. With new media anyone and everyone can express or channel their interests into something that can be shared with others. For example your interests in Fashion. I really like your style choices and outfits. I wish you the best of luck in growing your following.

    -Kenny Chen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie,
    I really impressed that you been posting instagram every day, It definitely need very much of dedication and your interest.
    Keep what you are love to do.

    ReplyDelete