Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Social Media Influencers: How Bloggers and Influencers are the New Driving Force for Advertising

My topic for the term paper will focus on how advertisers are using social medias to advertise their products. Most importantly, how they would hire or provide free products to bloggers or influencers to review and talk about their products to their followers as a way of advertising and driving sales. I would talk about the pros and cons of this kind of advertising technique to both consumers and companies. I will also talk about how effective this kind of advertising is verses the traditional marketing campaigns.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sophie I really like your topic for the term paper. I agree nowadays a lot of advertisers are using social medias to advertise their products. Top brands like Nike use basketball players to advertise a new product because it leads people to purchasing their products regardless of what it actually is.

    ReplyDelete